Books A Million - Bad Policy on a Sale
So, I'm a big Marvel comic reader.We went here today to check out what they had, and see big signs saying "Buy 2 Get the 3rd free" and it makes it out to be everything.
We go to comics, and the sign says "Buy 2 Get 3rd free on DC comics". I would've accepted this, if it wasn't hung over 3 shelves of Marvel books instead. And then an associate tells us it doesn't work on Marvel, but it works on the bargain comics. But, all the bargain comics are Marvel.
So the dude then proceeded to act hateful to us about it, and left me pretty upset.I walked out, not spending a fine when I could've bought 50 dollars worth of comics.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "There is a long history concerning this company, one that is characterized by the company’s persistent failure to respond to communication and requests for documentation of invoiced charges. After placing an..."
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "I've been on this site for just over a month and uncovered at least 11 scammers from GHANA wanting money, a phone, cloths or me to pay their bills. ..."
- "Hiden chargers this is what happen to me :-( i call the customer server she said hello hello ..."
- "Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!! The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing. It literally buckles under the weight of the..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."