Books A Million - Bad Policy on a Sale
So, I'm a big Marvel comic reader.We went here today to check out what they had, and see big signs saying "Buy 2 Get the 3rd free" and it makes it out to be everything.
We go to comics, and the sign says "Buy 2 Get 3rd free on DC comics". I would've accepted this, if it wasn't hung over 3 shelves of Marvel books instead. And then an associate tells us it doesn't work on Marvel, but it works on the bargain comics. But, all the bargain comics are Marvel.
So the dude then proceeded to act hateful to us about it, and left me pretty upset.I walked out, not spending a fine when I could've bought 50 dollars worth of comics.1193838d review #470415
You may also like
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- "Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window...."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "Payed 82dollars for a neckless and had 3 jewels fall out of front and 5 out of the charm inside and I only wear it on the weekends and got..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."