Books A Million - Bad Policy on a Sale

So, I'm a big Marvel comic reader.We went here today to check out what they had, and see big signs saying "Buy 2 Get the 3rd free" and it makes it out to be everything.

We go to comics, and the sign says "Buy 2 Get 3rd free on DC comics". I would've accepted this, if it wasn't hung over 3 shelves of Marvel books instead. And then an associate tells us it doesn't work on Marvel, but it works on the bargain comics. But, all the bargain comics are Marvel.

So the dude then proceeded to act hateful to us about it, and left me pretty upset.I walked out, not spending a fine when I could've bought 50 dollars worth of comics.

More Review Details

Product or service
Special Offer
Review category
Newspapers & Magazines
Review rating
3 out of 5
review #470415

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Books A Million? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 12, 2014 #772360

I know the sign said 55 mph and I would have accepted it if someone didn't pass me going
60. Don't make yourself sound like an *** by complaining about something that was spelled out for you. I am certain they won't miss your comic book money or your ridiculous entitlement.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Books A Million. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Books A Million.
Filing a new complaint about