Saint Louis, Missouri

So, I'm a big Marvel comic reader.We went here today to check out what they had, and see big signs saying "Buy 2 Get the 3rd free" and it makes it out to be everything.

We go to comics, and the sign says "Buy 2 Get 3rd free on DC comics". I would've accepted this, if it wasn't hung over 3 shelves of Marvel books instead. And then an associate tells us it doesn't work on Marvel, but it works on the bargain comics. But, all the bargain comics are Marvel.

So the dude then proceeded to act hateful to us about it, and left me pretty upset.I walked out, not spending a fine when I could've bought 50 dollars worth of comics.

Review about: Special Offer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Books A Million?

Comments

realworld

I know the sign said 55 mph and I would have accepted it if someone didn't pass me going

60. Don't make yourself sound like an *** by complaining about something that was spelled out for you. I am certain they won't miss your comic book money or your ridiculous entitlement.

Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more Crafters Choice - Unusable fragrance oil Crafters Choice "I have ordered EO/FO from this company before in the years past, and I and my customers have been very pleased with them. However, when I re-ordered the same fragrance..." Read more Iuniverse - These people are the worst ever Iuniverse "First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company. Although ya might say to yourself you can't please..." Read more Eber And Wein Publishing - Eber & Wien Publishing Scam Eber And Wein Publishing "In the summer of 2016 I've participated in a poet's contest on-line. Later on I've received a letter offering me to make a payment if I wanted it to be..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more