Product: Books A Million Bam Reader Mobile Application Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Books A Million in Salem, Oregon - Never again, under any circumstances!

Horrible experience. This is just the bare basics of my experience. The BAM e-book app is not user friendly. It lacks so many e-reader basic features, it actually makes just reading the book next to impossible. If you love a particular book, reading it in BAM e-book format will ruin the experience for you. I didn't realize that I needed a special app to read BAM books. This was disappointing, because my other textbooks were already uploaded and consolidated in one app. I didn't want to have to deal multiple apps for my textbooks. I asked for a refund before I took receipt of anything. I was told that BAM has no customer satisfaction policy. Therefore, they absolutely do not honor their products with refunds. I downloaded the app and my disappointment with it was immediate. The book is formatted with very fine font and huge borders. The app does not allow touchscreen control. That means no pinch enlarging or drag adjusting. The app allows you to adjust the font, but it doesn't change the huge margins so the larger the text, the less words on the page. The note capture feature is a waste of time, also. Notes are not search retrievable like my other app. This is a time saver for a student. To summarize, I bought the textbook from them and had to go and repurchase it again through different vendor, because I wasted my money on BAMs services or lack there of!
Review