Dubuque, Iowa
4.0

Extremely angry that I can't just buy a book without the cashier trying to ram extra services down my throat!

Product or Service Mentioned: Books A Million Cashier.

Comments

DearNeapolitanMastiff

I have to say it does get very tiring having to listen to the magazine dissertation, when all you want to do is pay for your items. Every single time you come in!

I try to be polite as a customer, as I have worked in retail, you do what you have to do to keep your job.

So I try to stop them( the employee) so they can save their voice for “one" at least. It is very irritating, BAM, so maybe try and come up with another way(?).

As an employee of BAM, believe me, we like giving the pitch just as much as you like to hear it. Believe me.

Unfortunately, like lots of people have pointed out, it’s our job to tell you about what we have to offer.

You do not need to agree to anything that you don’t want to. But, just stop a minute and try to understand how you would feel if the roles were reversed and we were yelling and giving you attitude at your job.