Product: Books A Million Claim Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Books A Million in Washington, District Of Columbia - Customer Service Support Online? Does it even exist?

Forget about customer service in store complaints....what about Customer Service Support Online? It's far worse than anything else, because no one replies! I was a former B.A.M. employee in D.C. and Virginia who kept B.A.M. alive and i can't even get 2 problems taken care of by the (so-called) Support Online. I've waited since February 22nd on a complaint about taking health benefits out of Severance Pay and my full-time status dropping to part-time status (making me lose my health benefits for a year) for no apparent reason what so ever! Still, not one response..... If there is such a Support Service, they obviously don't know how to communicate!
Review
Service
Books A Million Claim
Pros
  • Working there with my staff and manager
Cons
  • Human resources miscommunication
Reason of review
$41 taken out of severance pay and $400 hospital bill not paid by Blue Cross Blue Shield due to B.A.M. Human resource dept changing my status
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Books A Million in Lakeland, Florida - Scammed too

My daughter went to BAM and purchased some books. Now she's 17, you tell a 17 year old she can have Cosmo and People for free for 3 months well, Christmas came early but they don't read the fine print. She signed up for the trial, I knew nothing, she used my card!!. I checked the bank statement today and I see a $17.50 charge and it says twxcosm automatically I know what happened I didn't even have to ask. I called my bank they said I have to open a claim to get my money my bank is really good so they will give it to me. Trying to call the automated number to cancel pissed me off so bad. They are saying oh well we can't find you in the system give me the credit card you used; there are only two cards that could have been used, they can't find either of them in the system, *** they are just trying to make it difficult. The easiest way I found was to go to www.magassist.com to cancel had it done in about 5 minutes where I was on the phone with three different numbers for about 20 minutes...pissed me off.

Thank you for posting this information and website. I was able to use it before I am charged.

Hopefully they won't charge me.

Review