State: North Carolina Product: Books A Million Cashier Clear all filters (1 of 19 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Books A Million in Charlotte, North Carolina - Pushy cashier at the Concord, NC location

I went into the Books a Million in Concord Mills Mall to see if they had books & games for purchase. They did have 2 items that I was looking for, so I took my items to the lone cashier. From the moment I got there I was assaulted with things like offers for cards, etc. I explained that I don't live in the area, but was still being assaulted with more information about local events. I ended up buying a pound of coffee for the troops, which I found out was legitimate. However, the cashier should have told me that it was $9.99 to do so. Also, the register display was turned away from me, so I couldn't see the price of my purchases easily. I don't know the consumer laws in North Carolina, but in my home state by law a register display has to be visible to the customer. After reading some online reviews about this company it is clear to me why they haven't been allowed into my part of the country, and I will not be shopping at any of their locations again.
Review