Needed book the looking Glass Wars. Looked online, Gadsden store website listed had book in store.

Called the store to verify the book was indeed in stock so as Not to waste time or gas money driving to Gadsden. Keaton an employee said yes we have 2. I gave him my name and asked him to hold it at the register. We were driving from Boaz right then to pick it up.

He agreed to do that. When we arrived, he said I looked for it literally like 4 hours we don't have it. He acted like he was on something and couldn't understand he wasted our time and gas money driving to Gadsden. Of course his blue painted hair didn't scream he was professional at all.

What happened to looking like a respectable employee that actually does his job. Don't lie to customers. So now I have called Barnes and Noble. The lady actually went and put her hands on the book and is holding it for me.

They will get our business from now on. Fix your website inventory, and hire some employees that don't look like painted crack heads, surprise drug testing might be a good idea for that location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Books A Million Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Shop elsewhere until your company hires people who will do there jobs..

Books A Million Cons: Poor customer service, Service.

Comments