I ordered a book and paid $13 to ship it 2 day express. (The book was $3.00). I needed it quickly for a class. I had bought it from two different places on Amazon and both ended up being backordered after waiting and waiting. So I thought I would try BAM.

It shipped on a Wed. It did not arrive on a Friday, nor on Sat. When I questioned it's whereabouts BAM said they cannot track the package it is from an outside seller. it should arrive in 3 to 8 days. (?) What the heck? why pay $13 for 2 day shipping if they are going to ship it however they want.

I should have stuck with Amazon and tried another book store. I requested a credit for the shipping and was told no.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jshaw12345 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer unservice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of book and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13. Books A Million needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned book in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Books A Million.

Had an Experience with Books A Million?

Comments

Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY Authorhouse "I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven to be..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more