I ordered a book and paid $13 to ship it 2 day express. (The book was $3.00). I needed it quickly for a class. I had bought it from two different places on Amazon and both ended up being backordered after waiting and waiting. So I thought I would try BAM.

It shipped on a Wed. It did not arrive on a Friday, nor on Sat. When I questioned it's whereabouts BAM said they cannot track the package it is from an outside seller. it should arrive in 3 to 8 days. (?) What the heck? why pay $13 for 2 day shipping if they are going to ship it however they want.

I should have stuck with Amazon and tried another book store. I requested a credit for the shipping and was told no.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jshaw12345 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer unservice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of book and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13. Books A Million needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned book in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Books A Million.

Had an Experience with Books A Million?

Comments