2.4
Style and Design

I placed an online order on Dec. 9, I recieved it on Dec.

19, guess what? Yep did not receive the items I ordered, instead I recieved children's books!! Contacted customer service and they said they would rush ship me out my original order of 2 audio books. Dec.

22, no package or email shipment notification. Contact customer service again, they tell me that one of the items is on backorder and the other one was delivered Yesterday!!!!! No it wasn't. I'm aggravated at this point so I actually call customer service instead of going back to chat help.

The lady was very nice. So it turns out for the SECOND TIME they shipped my order to another address!!!! UNBELIVABLE!!!!!! So here it is 2 days before Christmas and no present for my son in law.

I will never order or even go to a BAM store ever again.

Word of mouth is a very powerful tool, and trust me I will let all my family and friends know so they will not have to go through the ordeal I have went through. I am absolutely disgusted.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of book from Books A Million. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Books A Million to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and poor shipping procecures. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Books A Million for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments