I wish I had looked up company reviews before trying to purchase a book through them, but it was a time-sensitive purchase.

I ordered a review book and a week later, I received the wrong book. I ordered a nursing certification book, and they sent me a English book. I was annoyed, but just figured I’d return it for a refund.

I mailed the book back a couple of days later, and received notification on June 26th that the book had been received by the warehouse and that I’d recieved a refund shortly.... 3-5 days, to quote customer service. It is now July 7th, and upon MY following up with this awful company, they claimed that my book hadn’t been received by the warehouse yet!

Terrible, terrible company. I have contacted this company MULTIPLE times. I will be calling them today because this entire, futile transaction has gone on for far too long. Do not, under any circumstances, order from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Books A Million Customer Care.

Comments